What Exactly is Executive Coaching? Do I really need it?
Executive coaching is a powerful, focused and effective development tool for senior leaders or board directors in any organisation. Executive coaching sessions are skilled and targeted conversations that challenge and support executives to help themselves, and their business or organisation, to excel over the long term.
Maysante’s executive coaching service is designed to support you in achieving your ambitions through targeted and skilled conversations.
Executive coaching is best when it:
Is used to help drive culture change in an organisation.
Helps individuals to address specific issues or enhance their performance when taking on a particularly challenging work role or project.
Provides professional and personal development that is particularly appropriate for those in senior positions who have little time and for whom being lonely at the top can be a common experience.
Is driven by the needs of the client. Executive coaching is about helping people to achieve their full potential, with a focus on what they want to achieve now and in the future. It is a partnership between the executive coach and the client for a defined period.
Benefits to the individual
• Preparation for role/ career changes and joining the board
• Methods of managing stress, change, conflict and crisis
• Enhancing personal impact and performance
• Identifying solutions to specific work-related issues
• Increased openness to personal learning and development
Benefits to organisations
• Greater commitment and buy-in from directors and senior managers
• Retaining talent and keeping staff engaged
• More creative outlook in business planning
• Improved management of other staff
• Building positive relationships between people and functions
• Facilitating the adoption of a new culture in your business
What I Can Help You With
Every opportunity we get, we help individuals and business leaders unlock their potential a little more.
My Approach to Coaching
I have coached several business leaders and executives using my unique coaching style. Central to my style is my values, integrity, reliability, customer focus and innovation. Using these values, I build a trusting relationship with you. I always have the following in mind in my approach to coaching:
- Growth mindset
- Emotional intelligence
- Unlocking potential
- Confidence building
By using direct, open-ended questioning and actively listening to you. I help you get to the bottom of issues and to face up to the truth. I help you gain clarity and by holding you accountable, you are able to find a way forward and progress. And achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives.
The best part is that I celebrate successes with you, both small wins and big wins.
Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. According to the ICF Global Coaching Client Study conducted by PWC, 86% of companies say they made their investment back from an executive coaching engagement.
What is included
The executive coaching session service includes:
- A discovery meeting session
- Emotional intelligence assessment
- Coachee support pack
- The executive leadership coaching sessions
The process starts with an initial discussion to understand your objectives, the level of your existing skills, knowledge, behaviours and your motivation.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Explore: an hour discovery session to identify your specific coaching needs and the number of sessions required.
2. Objectives: set SMART objectives, success criteria for the coaching programme.
3. Experience: to give you the best coaching experience, we will use assessment tools, action plans and information we gather during your session.
4. Setting: we will follow your lead to determine the best timings for your sessions. Whether it is virtual or face-to-face, all sessions take place in a safe, relaxing and welcoming environment.
5. Action: an action plan at the end of each session, setting the tone for the next session.
6. Review: check your progress, motivate and establish next steps.
Mary is my go person for advice when dealing with people, business relationship and disputes. She is knowledgeable, confident, pragmatic and possess a unique temperament. She is excellent at resolving business and employee relations issues. She is the one I go to when I have hit a block dealing with other businesses and she always uses diplomacy and her experience to help arrive at a better solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EXEUCTIVE Coaching?
Executive coaching sessions are skilled and targeted conversations that challenge and support executives to help themselves, and their business or organisation, to excel over the long term. Executive coaching is about helping people to achieve their full potential, with a focus on what they want to achieve now and in the future.
How Do I Know if Executive Coaching Is Right for Me?
Executive coaching is for individuals in an executive position and have questions or is facing challenges. An independent coach can help you unearth and guide you to a desirable outcome.
We offer a confidential safe and trusting space for you to explore all possible options.
Still unsure? Our 15 minutes complimentary consultation will help you decide if our style will work for you.
Do You Only Work With Senior Executives and Business Leaders?
We work with all Senior Executives, Managing Directors, CEOs, Chairs and business leaders. Whether you are new in your role and or organisation, you can benefit from Executive Coaching to make an along-lasting positive impact. And to build effective relationships
Do You Offer Ongoing Consulting Services?
The length of the coaching will depend on your individual needs. We have long term positive relationships with our clients who often come back to us as their trusted coach and go-to person as we have proven that we can meet their needs.
Is there a minimum coaching period?
For coaching to be effective, you will need between six to eight coaching sessions, spread over a period of time. We will agree with you on time and dates that fit your busy schedule and lifestyle.
Do you offer coaching in out of office hours?
We understand that time is precious and of essence to you. We will work with you to ensure our coaching sessions suit you and your needs. Where necessary, we can offer evening or weekend sessions at a premium.